From the trusted experts in poison oak and ivy solutions, comes Tecnu’s Ivy Complete Kit. As the best all-in-one solution to combat the effects of poisonous plants, this kit makes treating their effects as easy as 1-2-3.
Step 1 is Cleanse. Stop the rash in its tracks by removing the oils that cause the dreaded irritation. This cleansing scrub is safe to use on rashes that have already started, or for removing the oils before a rash begins. Ideally, use Cleanse within 8 hours of exposure.
Step 2 is Treat with our pain-relieving anti-itch gel. This maximum strength gel formula calms the skin’s reaction to the oils and provides a soothing gel to heal comfortably. Skip the mess with other pink creams—Treat goes on clear.
Step 3 is Tecnu’s waterless Detox Wipes. A customer favorite, these wipes are so easy to use and are designed to remove the rash-causing oil before it irritates the skin. As a bonus, the wipes are safe on pets, and they work great to remove the oil from tools or equipment. Use Detox Wipes any time you suspect you’ve encountered poison oak or ivy.
Don’t let exposure to poison oak or ivy slow you down. Keep Ivy Complete Kit on hand to avoid the pesky rash. As the creators of outdoor itch solutions since 1962, Tecnu is your trusted companion on the trail, at work, and at home.
Cleanse Poison Ivy Scrub
Water, polyoxyethylene (4) lauryl ether, polysorbate 20, alcohol, silicon dioxide, carbomer, grindelia robusta extract, benzethonium chloride, aminomethyl propanol, fragrance
Directions for use
- Wet affected area with water. Squeeze desired amount into hand.
- Apply to affected area and gently rub for 15 seconds. If hypersensitive, wash entire body.
- Rinse with cool water and dry.
- Repeat as needed.
Treat Pain Relieving Anti-Itch Gel
Diphenhydramine HCl 2% - Purpose: Topical analgesic
benzethonium chloride, disodium EDTA, fragrance, hypromellose, menthol, polysorbate 20, purified water, sodium metabisulte, zinc acetate
For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with: minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations, and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
- For external use only
- Do not use:
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- Ask a doctor before use on chicken pox or measles
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
- Do not use more often than directed
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older. Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor
Store at 59 to 86ºF (15 to 30ºC)
Tecnu Detox Wipes
Purified water, alkoxylated alcohol, d-limonene, ethoxylated fatty alcohol, cocamidopropyl betaine, glycerin, 2-phenoxyethanol, 1,2 - octanediol, benzehonium chloride, sorbic acid
Directions for use
- Apply wipe to affected areas and rub for 15 seconds. Avoid breaking the skin.
- Allow to air dry or towel dry.
There are no reviews yet.