For those who enjoy adventuring, NuNature First Aid Gel is perfect to carry for all life’s bumps along the way. The antiseptic gel helps prevent infections in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Ever get blisters from those new pair of running shoes? Or road rash that burns more than it bleeds? It also contains lidocaine for fast, long-lasting pain relief.
Are you one of the many who are allergic to topical antibiotics such as neomycin and bacitracin? Antibiotic-free First Aid Gel may be your ideal minor wound care.
NuNature by Tecnu is our new brand inspired by nature. Look for new products to arrive in the future!
Benzethonium Chloride 0.2% - Purpose: First Aid Antiseptic
Lidocaine HCl 2.5% - Purpose: Topical Analgesic
allantoin, aminomethyl propanol, carbomer, disodium EDTA, glycerin, polyoxyl 35 castor oil, purified water, sodium carbonate, sodium metabisulfite, tea tree oil, white thyme oil
- First aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, or burns
- For the temporary relief of pain or discomfort in minor cuts, scrapes or burns
- For external use only
- Do not use in large quantities particularly over raw surfaces or blister areas
- When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last for more than 7 days, clear up and occur again within a few days, or if the condition worsens
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years and older:
- Clean the affected area whenever possible
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- May be covered with a sterile bandage; if bandaged, let dry first.
Children under 2 years of age:
- Do not use, consult a doctor
Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)
ltjgyrl (verified owner) –
LOVE THIS PRODUCT, we had been waiting for it to return for a few years... So Happy Its Back!!