Calagel Pain Relieving Gel is king when it comes to itch relief. The maximum strength itch relief is a must for poison ivy, oak, or sumac, minor rashes, insect bites, minor burns, and other minor skin irritations. Don't let itch and pain stand between you and your outdoor adventures!
Diphenhydramine HCl 2% - Purpose: topical analgesic
benzethonium chloride, disodium EDTA, fragrance, hypromellose, menthol, polysorbate 20, purified water, sodium metabisulfite, zinc acetate
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations and rashes due to poison ivy, oak and sumac.
- For external use only.
- Do not use:
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- Ask a doctor before use on chicken pox or measles.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Do not use more often than directed
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor
Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)
Heather (verified owner) –
I'm 9 months pregnant and have stretch marks that are itchy and red. Nothing was working to take away the itch which was causing a lot of sleepless nights. Then I found a bottle of Calagel that I had squirreled away in my linen closet. I thought, 'what the heck; it's worth a try.' I'm so glad I did! I finally got restful sleep last night!
Billie Goodman (verified owner) –
If you have sensitive skin that mosquitos love to bite, then this is a must product for you! I have tried everything and this is by far the best at relieving the itch...! Thank you Tecnu!
Dianne Hoffman (verified owner) –
This stuff is the total bomb! My husband works outside here in Tennessee, and he loves it! None better!
Jeff Sutton (verified owner) –
Chiggers have been particularly bad in my part of Texas this year; I haven't had so many bites since I was a kid! I found your product at my local Dollar General, while searching for SOMETHING to give me some relief, and have been impressed--cool, clear, soothing, and long lasting. Great job!
Jackie Sanders (verified owner) –
My dad had given this itch relief to my daughter for her itching from a bug bite. I had forgotten about it and was treating what I thought was a bug bite. After two days of welting and severe itching I saw the bottle of calagel. I thought what can it hurt. I was surprised that after only 8 hours the welts were almost gone and the itching was cut by 90%! I have before and after pictures and they are simply amazing! I will support this product!