Calagel Pain Relieving Gel is king when it comes to itch relief. The maximum strength itch relief is a must for poison ivy, oak, or sumac, minor rashes, insect bites, minor burns, and other minor skin irritations. Don't let itch and pain stand between you and your outdoor adventures!
Diphenhydramine HCl 2% - Purpose: topical analgesic
benzethonium chloride, disodium EDTA, fragrance, hypromellose, menthol, polysorbate 20, purified water, sodium metabisulfite, zinc acetate
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations and rashes due to poison ivy, oak and sumac.
- For external use only.
- Do not use:
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- Ask a doctor before use on chicken pox or measles.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Do not use more often than directed
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor
Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)
Dave VanderYacht –
I have been fighting poison ivy since I was 10 years old. I remember that hideous pink stuff that never helped. About 25 years ago I discovered Calagel and it has worked miracles. I keep it in the cabinet constantly. And have recommended it to countless friends. They treat me as a hero but Tecnu is the real hero in the story.
Teresa Bouch (verified owner) –
...I have been using Calagel for over 10 years now. It is my go-to product for so many things...
Ming Roberson (verified owner) –
I live in East Texas with lots of mosquitoes. First week I was here I bought Calagel from the pharmacy. That was 10 years ago. I will never be without it. I'm ordering today, as I'm getting low. Thanks for such a wonderful product.
Brittany Ogles (verified owner) –
Yesterday I not only stepped in a fire ant pile but I also just stood in it for a good couple of seconds. I had bites all over my legs and feet... I put Calagel on the bites and they almost immediately stopped burning and itching. And after a day of using it my feet and ankles are almost back to normal. This stuff is amazing!
GR (verified owner) –
I have used Calagel every summer to treat mosquito bites. It's thick, dries quickly, and immediately relieves the itching and burning. It also helps speed the recovery process! I have used Calagel on rashes and sunburn. I could not ask for a better product! I always highly recommend this product especially since working as an allied healthcare professional.