Calagel Pain Relieving Gel is king when it comes to itch relief. The maximum strength itch relief is a must for poison ivy, oak, or sumac, minor rashes, insect bites, minor burns, and other minor skin irritations. Don't let itch and pain stand between you and your outdoor adventures!
Diphenhydramine HCl 2% - Purpose: topical analgesic
benzethonium chloride, disodium EDTA, fragrance, hypromellose, menthol, polysorbate 20, purified water, sodium metabisulfite, zinc acetate
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, minor skin irritations and rashes due to poison ivy, oak and sumac.
- For external use only.
- Do not use:
- on large areas of the body
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- Ask a doctor before use on chicken pox or measles.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Do not use more often than directed
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age: do not use, consult a doctor
Store at 59-86°F (15-30°C)
Roy Rinaldi –
I was pulling what I thought were weeds on a hot day in shorts and needless to say I was covered with poison ivy rash that night I remembered I had (Calagel) from working with the phone company (Frontier). The next day I really glossed myself in gel and in minutes it was like I never had an Itch at all. The marks were there but allowing not to scratch it made it go away in a few days. BEST THING I EVER USED THANK YOU TECNU