Throw a bottle of Tecnu Rash Relief Spray in your bag to be prepared for any outdoor itches that may come your way on your next adventure.
Tecnu Rash Relief Spray is a powerhouse when it comes to knocking out itch and pain caused by poison ivy and oak, insect bites, and other outdoor itches. It can also help relieve minor cuts, scrapes, and burns.
Our formula has recently changed; if you have questions about our previous formula, Homeopathic Tecnu Rash Relief, you can view label details here, or access the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) here.
Fun fact: Doctor Robert "Doc" Smith named Tecnu for "technically new" when he first developed our flagship product in the 1960's. Tecnu is commonly misspelled as Tech Nu or Technu Rash Relief Spray.
Diphenhydramine HCl 2% - Purpose: Topical analgesic
Benzethonium chloride, calendula officinalis extract, disodium EDTA, glycerine, grindelia robusta extract, menthol, plantago major extract, polyoxyl 35 castor oil, purified water, alcohol, tea tree oil, white thyme oil
- For temporary relief of pain and itching associated with rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac, minor burns, sunburn, minor cuts, scrapes, insect bites, and minor skin irritations.
For external use only
Do not use:
- On children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- On deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns unless directed by a doctor
- On large areas of the body
When using this product:
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away
- Keep out of eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Do not use more often than directed
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older:
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Children under 2 years of age:
- Do not use, consult a doctor
Store at room temperature (59-86°F/15-30°C)